BridgeWave is excited to announce the new Flex4G-5000 (5.35Gbps) and Flex4G-5000-10700 (10.7Gbps) full-duplex, 80Ghz outdoor microwave point to point link to their family of GigE+ radios. The “5000″ version is a subset to the current Flex4G family of 80Ghz products that has been shipping for a number of years. High throughput, ultra high reliability.
Some key features of the FLEX4G-5000:
- Choice of either 5.35Gb using a single radio or 10.7Gb using a dual radio setup.
- (5) Interfaces – (1) 10Gb SFP+ Port, (2) 1/2.5Gb SFP ports and (2) GigE Copper
- Supports modulation levels from BPSK to 64 QAM
- Latency as low as 13 microseconds
- Support for CPRI or TDM interfaces
- Support for AdaptPath which allows use of a secondary link to maintain network connectivity during extreme fade conditions
- Options for 1 or 2 foot 80GHz antennas
- Support for POE and 48 Volt power sources
For more information please view the product details and datasheet at gnswireless.com.